The Botanical Garden ”Anastasie Fătu” from Iași

     

   The Botanical Garden Anastasie Fătu


                My sister and I decided to spend some time together in nature this week, so we visited the botanical garden from Iași, which is also the oldest and largest one in the whole country. During this time, I expected it to be a little duller to be completely honest because the cold times usually do not bring colorful views for the people. But I was so surprised because everything we visited looked so alive and beautiful. I even laughed with my sister about my expectations and how this place surpassed them very much. It is very peaceful, and there are a lot of places you can sit and just relax with a cup of coffee or tea while reading, painting, or even admiring the scenery. Or have a little talk with a loved one.
                Also, if you are a student of Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, you can go for free! Even if you are not, the entrance costs 10 lei in Romanian money, which is approximately 2 euros. For that price, you can spend as much time as you want and just clear your head and admire the beauty of nature, during any season (as I have learned). 
















Comentarii

Postări populare