Halloween movies ♥

Yup, it's exactly what it says.
This is a list of my favorite Halloween movies and why I love them so much.
And some cheeky lil draws I made because when you love something, you have to draw it. (or draw somebody else's draw if you're like me and don't really like to think too much sometimes).
Thanks for being here and don't forget to get all spooky and glam for this year. ♥
Lyly.


1. The Addams Family


  This is a classic. I know for a fact that I watched this movie at least 10 times in the last 5 years. It has everything you need for a Halloween night. And, of course, this is the movie that thought me how amazing it is to be different and also, how to be myself. I will never spend this part of the year without them. 

2. Beetle Juice 




  Everything that Tim Burton makes is a masterpiece. That is everything I have to say.

3. It


  To be honest, I did not watch the WHOLE movie bc I don't like scary movies (like, very very scary). But I really liked it (what I've seen). It really made me float ;)

4. Hocus Pocus



  Hocus Pocus is that 1 movie that everyone who likes autumn/fall/Halloween knows. I mean, again, a classic. A little scary, funny, that kind of movie who makes your day better no matter how shitty it was before. 
''Oh, c'mon, it's just a bunch of hocus pocus''

5. Sleepy Hollow


  Tim Burton. Masterpiece. Nothing left to say.

6. Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street


  This movie gave me the chills because I didn't think of him as evil as the title said. It was one of the ''mind-blowing'' kind of movies and I loved it (I shouldn't, but I do love it). 
  PS: if you don't like blood and cuts and stuff, my advice is to pass the scenes (a hard thing to do though, especially because they are present in like 60%  of the movie).

7. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children



 Lessons learned from this: 
1. It's amazing to be different. Embrace that and let your wings out.
2. True friends DO exist.
3. You are not alone.
All of this + Harry Potter vibes=one of the best movies from 2016.

 As a bonus, I wanted to add 2 of my favorite scary Tv shows because I believe everyone should give them at least a chance.

1. American Horror Story



  Scary, not because it has a lot of supernatural things going on, but because it shows aspects of the reality we live in, clever (you have no idea) and at the same time heartwarming, this show is addicting. Literally, addicting. I don't like scary things or horror things at all, but this show got me so good that I will probably be depressed for the rest of my life when it will be over. ( I'm not even joking).
  So, if you want some crazy truths, some unreal love stories, a lot of blood, deaths, and mystery, this is for you.

2. Stranger Things




  If you haven't watched it yet, believe me: Go and watch it. I am your friend and friends don't lie. Supernatural powers, parallel world, strong friendships, and good lessons. And a huge monster with a flower face (that has sharp teeth on it but it's ok. Eleven is here to save us).

  Sooo, that's it with my movie list for Halloween (and not only). Tomorrow I'll be posting part two of this recommendation thing, so stay tuned if you want some good animations (i have to do it, I love the Nightmare Before Christmas too much to not include it).
  See you soon and have a spooktacular time ♥

Comentarii

Postări populare