Halloween animations ♥

Part twooo ♥

1. The Nightmare Before Christmas





  Hands down: my favorite Halloween movie ever. It has everything you need.

2. Corpse Bride


   Before anything: this movie will break your heart. I am sure of it. It is nice, amazing, cute, lovely and spooky, but it will break your heart. Just to warn you.


3. Caroline




  The number 1 lesson: be careful what you wish for. This movie gave me the chills even if it is an animation. It's just the perfect scary-not-so-scary movie to watch in this night.


4. Paranorman


    Love. it.



5. Scooby Doo on Cyber Case



  Masterpiece. 


6. Scooby Doo on Zombie Island



  I don't care, ok? This Scooby Doo movie is my all-time favorite and i will always watch it on this day.  It is so well made, so amazing and so scary for a cartoon that it makes me proud that I grew up with them. 

  That being said, this is the end of this list. I hope you have a great Halloween and a beautiful day in general. I love you, take care, be strong. 
  Till the next time x.

Comentarii

Postări populare