Suceava


  A few weeks ago I went to Suceava to visit some of the tourist attractions. While I was taking pictures of the children who just finished their 3rd year of school, I couldn't help myself... so I took some pictures of the beautiful places. One of the places that we visited was The Citadel of Suceava, also known as the Suceava Fortress. It is a medieval fortress located on the eastern edge of Suceava. The Citadel is full of history that captivates people from around the world, regardless of age.

The second place was a museum of.. well, houses. The Museum of the Bucovina Village is an open-air museum in Suceava, which highlights the cultural and architectural heritage of folk costume from Bucovina. According to the guide, the museum has more than 30 objectives: ''traditional wooden houses, household annexes, popular technical installations, craft workshops and, of course, community buildings''. The places were so beautiful that we didn't even know when the time passed. After that day, I proved myself again that Romania is a beautiful country if I know where to look.
The places were so beautiful that we didn't even know when the time passed.

After that day, I proved myself again that Romania is a beautiful country if I know where to look.














Comentarii

Postări populare